Our team at TechReviewSource spent dozens hours of researching and analyzing to provide consumers with best possible information about ultrabooks for photo editing. We believe the best pick is Apple MacBook Pro 16 which comes with great features for reasonable price. If this ultrabook for photo editing is not the right choice for you, below we have completed the list of the best ultrabooks for photo editing available on the market today.
A totally new keyboard. A bigger display with thinner bezels. The new 16-inch MacBook Pro is a beast, but it’s the improved typing experience that has won me over. The Magic Keyboard is so good that I really hope it trickles down to cheaper MacBooks, pronto.Learn more
- Ninth-generation 6-Core Intel Core i7 Processor
- Stunning 16-inch Retina Display with True Tone technology
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Amd Radeon Pro 5300M Graphics with GDDR6 memory
- Ultrafast SSD
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Six-speaker system with force-cancelling woofers
The seventh-gen Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon can be specced with several screen options – all 14-inch – but don’t be tempted to cheap out on anything that isn’t ‘IPS’, as contrast accuracy will be compromised. Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolutions are available, but the extra crispness of our preferred 2560 x 1440 option makes for a noticeably crisper viewing experience. However, it’s a pity Lenovo has dropped its range-topping display from the 2018 sixth-gen X1 Carbon – a Dolby Vision-certified panel, boasting 500-nit brightness and a huge 1500:1 contrast ratio. It’s ultra-high end displays are now reserved for the ThinkPad X1 Extreme range, but these are priced too close to MacBook Pro territory.Learn more
- Intel Core i7-8565U Processor 1. 8GHz, Up to 4. 6GHz Turbo, Quad Core
- 14″ Anti-glare LED Backlit IPS FHD (1920 x 1080) Display
- 16GB LPDDR3 2133MHz RAM, 512GB Solid State Drive
- Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader, Windows 10
- Intel Integrated 620 Graphics, HDMI, 802. 11 Wireless-AC
Make a powerful statement and fuel your ideas with new Surface Surface Laptop 3. Sleek and light, with improved speed, performance, typing comfort, and battery life, it travels with ease and makes every day more productive. And whether you’re creating, catching up or chilling out, Surface Surface Laptop 3 is ready when you are with more power, Fast Charging, the latest processors, greater multitasking performance, all-day battery, 1 and Instant On. Bring your vision to life on the vibrant PixelSense Display, now available in a new, larger 15” touchscreen. Listen to the improved Omnisonic Speakers, discreetly hidden below the keyboard.Learn more
- Clean, elegant design — thin and light, at just 3. 4 pounds, surface Laptop 3 15” is easy to carry.
- Complement your style with rich color and premium finishes.
- Improved speed and performance To do what you want, with the latest processors – surface Laptop 3 with AMD Ryzen 7 Microsoft Surface Edition Processor is the fastest in the 15” class.
- More ways to connect, with USB-C and USB-A ports for connecting to displays, docking stations and more, as well as accessory charging.
- All-day power on the go, with up to 11. 5 hours of battery life, 1 Plus standby time when you’re away.