Our team at TechReviewSource spent dozens hours of researching and analyzing to provide consumers with best possible information about dual screen laptops. We believe the best pick is Asus ZenBook Pro Duo UX581 15.6” 4K which comes with great features for reasonable price. If this dual screen laptop is not the right choice for you, below we have completed the list of the best dual screen laptops available on the market today.
ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo UX581 with ScreenPad Plus gives you on-the-go computing like you’ve never experienced before. The 4K secondary touchscreen that works seamlessly with the main 15.6 inch 4K UHD OLED touchscreen, giving you endless ways to optimize and personalize your workflow. A series of handy built-in apps help boost your productivity. Quick Key allows one-tap automation of complex keyboard sequences, and Handwriting lets you input text intuitively. There are also useful quick controls such as App Switcher, ViewMax and Task Swap for intuitive interactions between the main display and ScreenPad Plus. Task Group lets you lock into work mode by opening multiple tasks with a single touch. And now you can drag apps or in-app toolbars onto ScreenPad Plus to give you more room to work on the main display, wherever you are. With ZenBook Pro Duo and the bundled stylus — or active stylus — you can really let your creativity flow. Both multi-touch displays support stylus input, and ScreenPad Plus gives you a superbly ergonomic and stable platform for writing or drawing. Take notes, sketch out your ideas, or do precision graphical editing in the most intuitive way ever. There’s also a separate palm rest in the box, which enhances the ErgoLift tilting keyboard design to give you the most comfortable typing experience ever. ZenBook Pro Duo is powered by up to a 9th Generation Intel Core i9 eight-core processor, the latest gaming-grade NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 graphics and blisteringly fast storage. This ultrapowerful combination ensures that ZenBook Pro Duo takes professional-quality tasks in its stride, such as multi-layer photo or video editing, 3D graphics rendering or even game live-streaming. *The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1 (Gen 1 and 2), and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
- ScreenPad Plus: 14 inch 4K matte touchscreen, giving your endless way to optimize your multitasking experience by extending the screen or split windows and apps on both displays
- 15.6 inch 4K UHD NanoEdge touchscreen glossy main display
- Latest 9th generation Intel Core i7-9750H Quad Core Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.5 GHz) with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
- Detachable palm rest and ASUS active stylus pen included
- Fast storage and memory featuring 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD with 16GB DDR4 RAM
- Built-in IR camera for facial recognition sign in with Windows Hello
- Exclusive ErgoLift design for improved typing position, optimized cooling system and enhanced audio performance
- Extensive connectivity with HDMI, USB Type C with Thunderbolt, Gig+ Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) (USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
You’ve never seen a laptop like this. Sleek, powerful, and equipped with two displays for twice the advantage, the future of portable gaming starts here. An industry-first, dual-screen design lets you game at fullscreen while keeping tabs on other applications on a second, keyboard-mounted display. No matter where the game takes you, this beast of a machine is designed to multiply your potential.
When it comes to raw power and performance, the ultra-thin OMEN X 15 Laptop makes no compromises. With a 9th generation Intel® Core™ processor and NVIDIA® GeForce graphics, feel free to crank up the settings everywhere you go.Learn more
- Revolutionary dual-screen design with hyper-realistic graphics: Reap the benefits of a dual-monitor setup and interact with apps like Twitch, Discord, Spotify, and OMEN Command Center during gameplay, and enjoy new levels of gaming realism, speed, power efficiency and immersion with real-time ray-tracing technologies. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 with Max-Q design for cooler and quieter efficiency (8 GB GDDR6 dedicated). VR/MR READY. 15.6-inch diagonal FHD IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit display (1920 x 1080) with 144Hz refresh rate and 5.98-inch diagonal FHD IPS BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1920 x 1080) touchscreen
- OMEN command center: Easily turn up your performance with included software that enables control over your CPU overclocking settings and prioritizes your gaming traffic to minimize latency
- Cutting-edge gaming performance: Play the latest games, including Fortnite, PUBG, and Overwatch, from anywhere—without sacrificing performance
- Super-fast processor with thermal cooling: Hexa-Core 9th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H Processor, 6-Core, 2.6GHz up to 4.5GHz for superior gaming performance and enhanced thermal cooling through three outlet vents and a 3-phase motor with fluid dynamic bearing for improved heat dissipation
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (upgradable with 2 accessible memory slots)
- Storage: 512 GB PCIe(R) NVMe(TM) M.2 Solid State Drive
- Ports: Headphone/Microphone Combo, 3 USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 RJ-45, 1 HDMI, 1 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C(TM)
- Battery life: Up to 4 hours and 15 minutes (mixed usage); up to 3 hours (video playback); up to 2 hours and 45 minutes (wireless streaming)
- Ultra-thin dimensions and weight (unpackaged): 14.26 inches (W) x 10.30 inches (D) x 0.77 inch (H); 5.24 pounds
- Operating system and warranty: Windows 10 Home and 1-year limited hardware warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week web support